Thursday 8 October 2020

2020-10-06 Windy in October

Lac Ste Anne - Alberta Beach

Harold's Report:

Today I would have been sailing Kanaha in Maui.  But do I care?  The wind and waves at Lac Ste Anne were fine.  Who needs Maui?

OK, I need Maui, but Lac Ste Anne was pretty good today.  Vadim sailed his 6.5 and I sailed my 6.1.  At times I think I could have sailed my 4.7. 

Ross was off in the distance using a tiny kite and his foil.  Looked pretty good!  I did see a button hook jibe he pulled off without dropping an inch. 

And it only took me 2 hours to defrost.  A good day!

Dried Meat Lake - Ted's Place

Ted's Report:

It looked like it was windy - but I had to go to Vimy to help Lou's parents do a virtual tour of a retirement home that they are looking at.  By the time we got home, the wind was dropping.  It was nice visiting with Lou's folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment